Canada’s National museums and a number of other Ottawa attractions are FREE for all visitors on Canada Day (July 1st). Plan your day early – you won’t be able to squeeze them all in to one day!
The National museums include:
- National Arts Centre (NAC)
- Canadian Agriculture Museum
- Canada Aviation & Space Museum
- Canada Science & Technology Museum
- Canadian Museum of Civilization (CMC)
- Canadian War Museum
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- National Gallery of Canada
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Rideau Hall, Official Residence of the Governor General
Click here for details of these, and other FREE attractions in Ottawa on Canada Day.Want more samples & coupons? Subscribe and we'll deliver the best samples & coupons to your inbox!