The key to success when it comes to couponing is having coupons ready so that when a product that you need goes on sale, you’re ready to stock up and avoid having to ever pay full price (shriek … the horror!). I devoted about half an hour this morning to ordering and printing coupons to add to my binder – time and money well spent when it means I can get my weekly groceries at 50% off on average.
Here’s what I ordered; be sure to check your accounts to see if you’re able to get them too.
Save.ca mail coupons
- Chex $1 OFF (found in the “hidden” Savings Made Delicious portal)
- Snuggle $1 OFF (found on the mainpage)
- Gay Lea Whipped Cream $1 OFF(found on the mainpage)
- Sunlight Laundry Detergent $1.50 OFF (found on the mainpage)
- I printed a FPC (FREE product coupon) for Yucatan Guacamole from their facebook offer (over)
- $1 OFF Ritz Crackerfuls from SmartSource (still available, print here)
- 20x Optimum Points for Shoppers Drug Mart (still available, print here). I’m not entirely sure that I have a $100 left in items to buy, but since I need to pop in for milk, bread & eggs anyway (that’s almost $25 right there since we’re stocking up for the holidays), I’ll see if I can build a list of essentials. Better prepared than not!
WebSaver mail coupons
- Kashi Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (still available, order here)
- Maybelline New York $1 OFF (still available in the “hidden” Maybelline portal)
- Mabyelline New York $1 OFF Dream Fresh BB Cream (still available in the “hidden” Maybelline portal)
- Cesar $2 OFF Dry food for small dogs (still available in the “hidden” Cesar portal)
Need help with getting WebSaver coupons? Read our WebSaver 101 guide.
I’d had the Kashi B1G1 coupon saved in my WebSaver cart for a few days and decided to order the other 3 coupons from hidden portals to bump my order up to the minimum 4. I don’t personally need the other 3 coupons and will just tuck them on the appropriate shelf for someone else the next time at at the drugstore. Some might say it’s a lot of effort to order these ones that I’m not planning on using, but I hate the thought of just throwing them in the gargage and I REALLY wanted to get that Kashi coupon – it’s worth about $4.50 and my kids love the Go Lean Crunch cereal (it has real honey & cinnamon in it!) – we mix it with vanilla yogourt. And to make the deal even sweeter, we’ve been combining great sale prices for Activia with the Activia Challenge tear pad coupons for some really inexpensive tubs (the coupons that show the 8 individual cups will work on the large tubs, as well). I’ll miss those coupons when they expire at the end of the year (or the end of the world this Friday, whichever comes first! ha!)
Christa Clips ~ December 19, 2012
Want more samples & coupons? Subscribe and we'll deliver the best samples & coupons to your inbox!