Shoppers Drug Mart has ongoing promotions to earn bonus Shoppers Optimum Points and now until October 10, 2012 you can earn 3,000 points when you purchase any participating GoodNites bedtime underwear; no coupon required. We spoke with our local store this morning to inquire about being able to take advantage of this offer tomorrow while using the 20% OFF Customer Appreciation coupon and will post an update once we’ve received confirmation that the 2 offers can be used together. (here’s hoping!) **UPDATE below ** Since this Optimum Points offer is not a coupon, it is possible to use manufacturer’s coupons to bring the price down; we received a $2 OFF coupon with the FREE sample that we ordered last month (still available for order directly from the GoodNites website!).
Wonder what 3,000 Optimum Points are worth?
- $3.75 in FREE stuff if you redeem once you reach 8,000 points
- $4.20 in FREE stuff if you redeem once you reach 22,000 points
- $4.80 in FREE stuff if you redeem once you reach 38,000 points
- $5.10 in FREE stuff if you redeem once you reach 50,000 points
- $5.40 in FREE stuff if you redeem once you reach 95,000 points
- $6.30 in FREE stuff if you redeem 95,000 points at a Spend Your Points Event (e.g. get $200 instead of $170 for the Optimum top level redemption)
- $7.80 in FREE stuff if you redeem 95,000 points at the anticipated December Mega Spend Your Points Event (e.g. get $250 instead of $179 for the Optimum top level redemption)
And getting to the top level is easy! Follow along with my articles on earning and saving opportunities at Shoppers Drug Mart.
**UPDATE** – the Goodnites 3,000 points offer with the 20% OFF Customer Appreciation coupon is a moot issue since it turns out they’re on a Price Freeze (not advertised in the flyer) and thus ineligible for the 20% discount. Drats! They’re marked down to $15.99 at our location (they seem to differ from store to store, even within the same province) so calculating $7.80 back in FREE stuff makes the overall price pretty appealing, with or without the extra 20% off.
Christa Clips ~ October 1, 2012Want more samples & coupons? Subscribe and we'll deliver the best samples & coupons to your inbox!