I love knowing that there are useful coupons inside a product that IXCHARXm buying. But the XCHARXnot knowingXCHARX can be a real turn-off too. Disclosing that they donXCHARXt expire until September 2013 is great, but what if theyXCHARXre for an unrelated product or obscure brand that I donXCHARXt use?
Here’s what I found inside my box of Always Radiant today:
- $2 OFF when you buy 2 Tampax Radiant products
- $1 OFF any CoverGirl product
- $2 OFF when you buy any 2 Always Radiant products
And worth mentionning, here are some new coupon phrases to watch for in the future:
- Limit 1 coupon per purchase XCHARXof products and quantities statedXCHARX (not to be confused by cashiers with XCHARX1 per transaction or per customerXCHARX)
- Limit of 4 like coupons in same shopping trip. (nice! this oughtta prevent Suzy Shelf-clearer from striking again!)
- Valid in the USA and Canada.
In keeping with the Olympic spirit this week, my score for these coupons?
- 10 points for long expiry date
- 8 points for brand & product relativity
- 7 points for discount value (would have scored higher if it was $2 off of each box)
Would you agree?
Christa Clips ~ July 30, 2012Vous voulez plus d'échantillons et de coupons? S'abonner Et nous livrerons les meilleurs échantillons et coupons à votre boîte de réception!