Acceptable Use Policy
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of canadiancoupons.net, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
A. General Terms
The following terms and conditions in this Section apply to all Internet-related Services obtained by user from canadiancoupons.net. ANY USER WHO DOES NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP USE OF THE SERVICES AND NOTIFY CANADIANCOUPONS.NET. In the event of a conflict between the Proposal for Services and this AUP, the terms of this AUP will govern. Questions regarding this AUP and complaints of violations of this policy can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
a. Illegal Activity. Use of the Services for any activity that violates, or constitutes an attempt to violate, any local, state, federal or international law, order or regulation, or to engage in tortious conduct, is a violation of this Policy. You may not use the Service to harm or attempt to harm a minor, including, but not limited to, by posting, possessing, disseminating, or transmitting material that is unlawful, including child pornography or obscene material or material that infringes on the copyright of another.
b. Spamming/Unsolicited Bulk E-Mail. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational e-mail is spamming and is prohibited. User may not post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, or list articles which are illegal or inappropriate in the local forum or are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list; send unsolicited mass e-mailings, send or forward chain letters; use the canadiancoupons.net server as a maildrop for responses; and/or falsify user information, including forging, altering or removing electronic mail headers. User may not reference canadiancoupons.net or any related entity (e.g. by including Organization: canadiancoupons.net in the header or by listing an IP address that belongs to canadiancoupons.net or any related entity) in any unsolicited e-mail even if that e-mail is not sent through the canadiancoupons.net server.
c. Harvesting/Spidering/Spyware. The collection of e-mail addresses, screen names, or other identifiers of others (without their prior consent), a practice sometimes known as spidering or harvesting, or participating in the use of software (including spyware) designed to facilitate this activity or use of a list obtained from such means is not allowed. A user suspected or found harvesting email addresses may be blocked from sending comments or messages until canadiancoupons.net is satisfied that the activity has been stopped.
- You may not use the service for activities that relate to offerings of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law
- You may not use the service for activities that relate to comments that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs
- You may not use the service for activities that involve the offering of coupons identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
- You may not use the service for activities that violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the offering of (a) tobacco coupons, or (b) prescription drugs and devices
- You may not use the service for activities that involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes.