I seriously need better math skills to figure out all these savings to be had a Shoppers Drug Mart this weekend. Here’s the equation in “new math” style!
- Spend $75 and get $20 back in gift cards ($10 for Tim Horton’s, $10 for Shoppers Drug Mart) That’s an automatic 26.6 % savings.
- Buy a $75 gift card on the way in and earn 750 points on that purchase. Worth $1.50 if you redeem them on a bonus day, or more at the anticipated MEGA redemption in December.
- Earn points on your $75 purchase (even though you’re paying with the gift card … love the double dip!) Another $1.50 in future savings. We’re up to 30% savings so far!
- Use your manufacturer’s coupons to bring home more stuff for your minimum $75 out of pocket expense.
- Check out the Optimum offers to earn even more points. Then multiply them by .0021 to see what they’re worth at a Spend Your Points event.
How much do you reckon you’ll save this weekend? Click here for event details!
Happy Couponing! (and have a safe & happy long weekend, Canada!)
Christa Clips ~ August 2, 2012