Update: The hidden Right@Home WebSaver portal has closed. You can now find your Canadian Coupons for SC Johnson products in the CanadianCoupons.net SmartSource portal. Click here for details: Farewell Hidden Right@Home WebSaver Portal. Hello Hidden Right@Home SmartSource Portal! Updated November 21, 2013 ~ Christa Clips
SC Johnson offers FREE Canadian Coupons to print or order to arrive in the mail from WebSaver in their private right@home portal. You must have a WebSaver account in order to request these FREE Canadian Coupons: here’s our WebSaver 101 Guide to help you get that set-up. The right@home portal is a little bit different than the other private portals that you can find at the bottom of the WebSaver mainpage so we’ve outlined the steps below: follow the arrows! Once you get into your own ordering rhythm, you’ll be able to keep a steady flow of these mail coupons coming right to your door. We post announcements here on CanadianCoupons.net whenever new Canadian Coupons are added to the right@home portal so be sure to subscribe to our daily e-newsletter so that you never miss a deal! Sign-up by typing your e-mail address in the “Subscribe” box at the bottom of this post.
1. Sign into your WebSaver account.
2. Open the private Right@Home portal at the bottom of the main Websaver screen.
3. Log in or Register for right@home by clicking on the blue “Click here to login” box at the right side of the screen. Once you’re registered, you will only need to enter your e-mail address on subsequent visits so be sure to remember which e-mail account you’ve used to register!
4. Enter your e-mail address in the box then hit “Continue”. If you’re already registered and have succesfully entered your e-mail address, skip ahead to step 7. If you’re registering for the first time (or using a new e-mail), proceed to step 5.
5. To register for a new account, enter your contact information and answer the brief 3 question survey before hitting the submit button (red * fields are mandatory). Remember the e-mail address that you used to register for Right@Home, you’ll need it to log-in on subsequent visits.
6. If you have successfully registered in step 5, you’ll reach the Thank You screen. Click on the “Start exploring the site!” link.
7. Open the Family Savings Centre by clicking on the tab in the top blue banner or on the the “Family Savings Centre by Right@Home: Check out the Savings” box.
8. Scroll down the page and click on the green “Coupons” tab to view the current Canadian Coupons being offered. Note: the portal is sometimes empty! By subscribing to the Canadian Coupons daily e-newsletter, we’ll keep you updated when new coupons are added to the portal.
9. Select the Canadian Coupons that you’d like to order to arrive in the mail and/or print then click on the “Complete My Order” tab either at the top or bottom of the coupon selection area.
10. The screen will fade and you may need to scroll up or down to find the pop-up box which says “In order to complete your coupon order you will be redirected to webSaver.ca.”. Click YES to proceed. Otherwise, you will not be able to complete the order.
11. You may be prompted to log-in to WebSaver again (enter your e-mail address and password) or you might pop up right in your cart at this step …. either way, you can choose to “Add more coupons” (green buttons) or print or mail your coupons immediately (blue buttons). right@home coupons are not exempt from WebSaver’s minimum 4 coupon requirement; if you don’t have enough simply save them for later or go back to add more. See our WebSaver 101 Guide for detailed instructions for these steps.
13. You’ll reach a confirmation screen to thank you for your order and you can also check your inbox for the confirmation e-mail from WebSaver with details of which Canadian Coupons you’ve ordered. Please do drop us a line when your coupons arrive in the mail! We share a daily Mail Call post on the Canadian Coupons facebook wall and we love hearing from our community members and knowing that the flow of mail coupons is still blooming!
Christa Clips ~ May 9, 2013Want more samples & coupons? Subscribe and we'll deliver the best samples & coupons to your inbox!