I used to treat the Coupon Zone wall at our local Independent Grocer as a last minute double check to see if there were coupons for anything I was picking up that day. Afterall, the coupons were usually only valid at the Loblaws family of stores (Independent, Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, etc. ) and they generally had 2 or 3 week expiry date. Some, like the $1 OFF Iogo coupons last fall even stated “1 coupon per family/customer” on it. Lately, though, the Coupon Zone wall in Rockland, Ontario has had more and more generic coupons (good for any store) with really long expiry dates. So even if an item isn’t on my shopping list that day, I’ve started checking the fine print on the back and taking a coupons for items that we’re likely to purchase once they come on sale at any store in our region before the expiry date.
And while I’d love to know that our blog has widespread appeal to all Canadian Couponers, the Evil Dr. TearPad-Take’em-All clearly doesn’t pay attention to my stuff, cuz he hasn’t found our little store yet! Shhhh, let’s keep it that way!
Here’s what I found yesterday at Indpendent Grocer in Rockland, Ontario:
- Arm & Hammer $1 OFF any adult or kids Spinbrush or Tooth Tunes Tooth Brush or Replacement Head (exp March 31, 2013)
- Clover Leaf $1 OFF any Gourmet Flavoured White Tuna 142g (exp Sept 30, 2013)
- Glade Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on any Glade product except solids, 227-255g aerosols, and Ultra (exp April 25, 2013) Limit one redemption per customer per visit. There are a number of other Canadian Coupons for Glade products at the moment; click here for details.
- High Liner $1 OFF any High Liner product 215g-700g (exp Aug 31, 2013)
- High Liner $3 OFF any 2 Highliner Flame Savours 500g, Pan-Sear 540g or Signature products 680g (exp Aug 31, 2013)
- Starbucks $1 OFF any 355mL Starbucks Refreshers beverage, 450mL Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, or 444mL Starbucks Doubleshot Energy + Coffee beverages – any flavour (exp Dec 31, 2013). One coupon per customer. Not valid at Starbucks stores.
The Starbucks one was not on the Coupon Zone wall at the front of the store (likely because it doesn’t have a punch hole in the top). I found it on a specially display case at the end of an aisle. And in case you were hoping to pop one in your child’s lunchbox, please note that the coupon states “Starbucks Doubleshot is not recommended for children. The others are?!
Christa Clips ~ March 5, 2013Want more samples & coupons? Subscribe and we'll deliver the best samples & coupons to your inbox!