The New Healthy Essentials website has been launched and is jam packed with high value printable coupons for products within the Johnson & Johnson family of brands with generous expiry dates! Even if you were a faithful Living Well visitor, you’ll need to create a new account for Healthy Essentials. Here’s how:
- On your first visit, click Register (you’ll click Sign In on subsequent visits)
- Fill in the required fields (name, birthdate, gender, etc) and create your account with an e-mail address and new password that you will be able to remember – you’ll need it each time you come back to print coupons! Click on the yellow Submit button at the bottom when you’ve typed in your information correctly and there are no red x’s remaining on the right of the screen.
Once you’re back on the home page, click on the coupons tab on the top bannerIf you’ve successfully registered, you’ll get a Thanks for Signing UP message on the screen and a button to click to Return Home
- Scroll down to see the first page of coupons and click on any that you’d like to add to your cart (you can remove them later if you
- decide not to print them). Note that there may be more than 1 page of coupons – at the time of this post there were 4 different
- pages and we needed to click on the page number tab at the bottom
- right of the screen to advance to the next page. For a quicker method, click on the Filter tab and choose from the brands that are listed.
- To print the coupons that you’ve added to your cart, click on the yellow Print tab found in 2 places: at the bottom left of the page or in the top summary box next to “My Selected Coupons”. All coupons that are in your cart will be printed. Note: they each take a half page with a banner that completes the page so make sure you have enough paper for 1 page/coupon. If you don’t want to print a coupon that’s in your cart, click on the little trash can to delete it – you can always come back for it another time.
- After your coupons are printed, you can continue choosing and printing more coupons – there are unlimited prints for each coupon. Nice!
We printed the Children’s Tylenol coupon on November 15, 2012 and it was issued an expiry date of June 30, 2013 and indicates that it is not valide for redemption in any store or pharmacy in Quebec (as per all pharmaceutical coupons according to provincial laws).
With the cost of printer ink and paper, I personally don’t print coupons until I know that I’m going to use them. My tip for keeping track of which printable coupons are available is to write the product, expiry date (if known), discount and website on a slip of paper and tuck it into your coupon binder/file. I use my spare WebSaver, Save.ca and P&G BrandSaver void blanks that are at the bottom of sheets – they’re the perfect size and I always seem to have plenty on hand! With these little reminders in my binder, it’s easy for me to keep an eye out for sales and offers and then I print the coupons as needed.
When we heard that the Living Well website was going to be closing we were sad to see the end of their consistently high value coupons. The transition to Healthy Essentials seems to have been a smooth one, though, and all’s well that came from Living Well!
Christa Clips ~ November 15, 2012Want more samples & coupons? Subscribe and we'll deliver the best samples & coupons to your inbox!