Metro stores in Ontario have online Canadian Coupons to print out each week to help you save on your grocery bill and EARN bonus AIR MILES reward miles on your grocery bill. You need to create a Metro.ca account (it’s FREE) online to print your coupons; here’s our Metro Ontario 101 Guide to help get you started!
1. Start by visiting the Metro website (use our “click here” link at the bottom of this post) and click on the “My Coupons” tab on the top banner (see image below).
4. Check your e-mail inbox (double check your junk mail, spam, and promotions folders as well) and click on the red “confirm my registration” link provided to finalize your account subscription.
5. You will be automatically directed to the “Link my card” page if your subscription is successfully completed. If you have an AIR MILES card, enter the information to link your account (several of the bonus coupons are for Bonus AIR MILES Reward Miles). If you don’t wish to link an AIR MILES card to your Metro.ca account, click on the tiny “Link later” tab next to the red “Next” tab.
6. You can now access your printable Metro.ca coupons by clicking on the red “MyCoupons” tab on the top menu bar again, or choose to personalize your account first by completing the information in the black “My Profile” and “My Electronic Communications” tabs. Both are optional and can be updated at any time in the future if you’re anxious to get to those Canadian Coupons to print and save on groceries right away!
7. Once on the Coupons page, select the specific Canadian Coupons you would like to print to save on your groceries and/or EARN bonus AIR MILES reward miles by either clicking in the “Select” box under each coupon and then on the red “Print selection” tab, or click on the red “Print all” tab on the top right.
8. Preview the Canadian Coupons you’ve decided to print and then click on the red “Print” tab in the top right corner of the page, or click on the red “Back to the list” tab should you want to add more Metro.ca coupons to your print order. As usual, take note of the coupon restrictions, if any, and the expiry date. Need help with deciphering the coupon restrictions? Here’s the CanadianCoupons.net Coupon Fine Print 101 Guide to help you figure out exactly what all those coupons restrictions mean!
Check back with CanadianCoupons.net each week to find out which new Canadian Coupons have been added to Metro.ca to print out and save on your groceries and EARN bonus AIR MILES reward miles. NEW! Metro Ontario now accepts printed internet coupons as well (as of September, 2013) so be sure to check out the CanadianCoupons.net selection of printable Canadian Coupons to add to your savings at Metro in Ontario.
Click here to visit the new Metro.ca website and set-up your account so you can start printing your Canadian Coupons to save on your groceries at Metro stores in Ontario today!Want more samples & coupons? Subscribe and we'll deliver the best samples & coupons to your inbox!